Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Home Improvement

It's hard to believe it's already been almost 3 weeks since the day we said 'I Do'. Some days it feels like it was just yesterday. Some days we've felt like it's been 3 years! However, up or down each day has its own little blessings that make these new steps we are taking as a married couple so sweet.

It is my firm belief that I have been blessed with the best set of in-laws anyone could ever hope for. They blessed Josh and me with an amazing wedding gift: a new bedroom suit!!!

I promised pictures and now that life has slowed down a tad I've been able to get our room and life organized and de-cluttered enough to show off such a priceless present!

I am so thankful and blessed to have such a beautiful bedroom!


The decal says "Loved you yesterday, Love you still. Always have, always will." So true. :)




Josh's nightstand- On the right is my garter and the buck and doe on his groom's cake. :)
My nightstand- We got the lampshades for $3 on clearance at Target!
The dresser!!! My favorite part. It's so pretty!

Of course I couldn't take pics without a few munchkins wanting to say hello:

Scooby and Kina say hello to all their adoring friends!

 So friends, that's about all I've got for tonight. Soon I'll be posting some more pictures as things around the house finish getting painted and put together! This is such a sweet and exciting time in our lives and as we enjoy each day together we look forward to what God has in store for us next!

Much love!
-A & J

1 comment: