Thursday, April 5, 2012

Tunes

Man. Is it really already Thursday?! Where in the world has my Spring Break gone? :( Oh well. It feels amazing to look around my house and see so many things that for months I kept saying "I really need to get on that" and "Boy I need to do that" got on and done!!

I really couldn't have gotten it all done without some awesome tunage! Is that a word? I just made it up? Works for me!

The majority of my painting involved the iHeartRadio app and my "Train" station. Haha... train station. I kill myself. But for real- Train is amazing and jamming to their new hits as well as those of a similar flavor was pretty awesome. Songs are like time machines to me; they take me back to the places and times during which I most enjoyed them. I can't help but smile when I hear this little ditty; it was kinda 'our' song when we were dating-



I also have rediscovered a love for a 90's song I couldn't truly appreciate as a tween- "Fast Car" by Tracy Chapman. It's slow enough to be relaxing, but upbeat and happy enough to tap your foot to; not to mention the lyrics make you wanna be more carefree and take life a little less seriously. At least it does so for me! Give it a listen if you have no idea what I'm talking about, or if you just wanna escape for a few minutes-


Happy Friday Eve!!

2 comments:

  1. So, I think I have a new favorite tune. "Fast Car" is definitely a keeper! :) Thanks for sharing.

    Also, I'm going to need you to tell me how to make a button ( like the one I am fixing to grab off of your page to put on mine.) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving that song so much! I used this girl's tutorial: http://myyellowsandbox.blogspot.com/2012/01/how-to-make-your-own-button-or-ad.html to make my button. :)

    ReplyDelete