Monday, April 16, 2012

More Tunes

For a Monday, and for being extremely tired with tons of school work to do, I'm extremely relaxed. A lot of it has to do with the fact that our dog is now an only child, and he LOVES it. Well, the cat is his brother but he probably wouldn't take a bullet for him. They're not exactly close. Anyways, it's hard to believe that it's already been a week since the sweet ladies we took care of have been put into better hands. The puppy has already been adopted! And I'm sure Kina will be finding her forever home very soon. :)

On to the point of the post- I have been so into music lately. Not music you hear on the radio, but good. stinkin'. music. The kind of music that turns the projector on in your head and makes you stop and smile as sweet memories play back in your mind. Thanks to a blog I adore, E Tells Tales, I discovered a great app full of awesome mixes that I can pore over and enjoy for just about any mood! It's called 8tracks. I haven't done anything extensive with the app, but I've liked a couple favorite mixes that I like to come back to- click here to check them out!

I hope everyone's Monday has been as great as Mondays can go!

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment