Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Holiday Hijinx and Then Some

I hope I spelled that right... if not, chalk it up to tiredness. Chasing after 110 teenagers all day is quite exhausting! However, I wanted to be sure to check in and dump some photos on you guys to give you an idea as to what has kept me from writing tons of interesting blog posts
In reality, sleep deprivation is probably to blame for most of it, but feel free to enjoy my photo journalistic excuse anyway. :)

After picking up some mistinted paint, we went for it with an accent wall.

We kind of love each other. A lot. :)



The photo's crappy, but you get the idea. We love it!
The resemblance is uncanny!

Such a cutie.

Ready for the trick or treaters
Our first trick or treater- Alvin the Chipmunk!

We began a Halloween tradition- Orange pancakes!!

They were super yummy!!
Scooby: "Really, Mom?!" Kina: "Let's just get this over with."

The chosen spot for our first Christmas tree!

Gittin 'er fluffed
Yeah baby! Virginia Pine, a la Target After-Christmas Clearance.

It had been a long day. Jus' sayin'. Gettin ready for the star.

Lovin' that smile. Back off ladies, this star hanger belongs to moi.
O Christmas tree, O Christmas Tree, you have stinkin' awesome liiiights

And garland, but not of the Judy variety

And whammo! It's a stunner. :)
Sweet boy and girl moose.

Reason for the season. We're so thankful for Jesus!!!

Mantle's not done, but still makes me wanna stay put on the couch.
I painted this piece at Sips N Strokes in Greenville. It was so fun!

I just love our tree!!!!!!

Many of you remember this from the souvenirs post..
 :)






This one as well.

One of my favorite ornaments that used to adorn my mother's tree

Garland and a cardinal that also came from my mother.





So there you have it! I hope you all enjoy this little photo journey of our past few months. We are enjoying learning more about each other and embracing God's purpose for our marriage as we grow closer together and closer to Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment