I am very humbled and rosy cheeked to say that the awesome lady (that I'm lucky enough to call my friend... seriously- she used to change my baby brother's diapers and he's 11 now!) from 'Ol Mother Hyder has bestowed upon me the Liebster Blog Award!!
So, what is Liebster Blog Award?
"The origins of the Liebster Blog Award are somewhat unclear ,but the general consensus is that it means favorite or dearest to showcase bloggers with fewer than 200 followers.”
This award comes with a few rules the recipient must follow in order to accept the award:
1. Thank the person(s) who gave you the award.
2. Link back to that person's blog.
3. Copy & paste the award to your blog.
4. Present award to 3-5 blogs of 200 followers or less that you feel deserve this recognition.
5. Let those blogs know by leaving them a comment.
Thank you, thank you, thank you Stephany!!! I am so very thankful and appreciative that you enjoy reading my ramblings about my little family and life.
Now, who do I pass this on to? Well, I'm a little ashamed to say that there aren't very many blogs that I pore over with less than 200 followers... I guess I need to get more buddies blogging, huh? I would, however, like to bestow this award upon:
1. My dear friend Kayla and her blog Two Plus Bink. This girl has got it goin' on. Awesome outlook on life, sweet precious husband and pup, and one of my most favorite people to stalk on Pinterest!
2. Another good friend is Casie and her wonderful blog Wonderful Happenings. Her posts read like a favorite book and the stories she shares about her sweet baby girl are precious! She's a wonderful writer and beautiful mother!
3. And last, but not least, I have to give my last one back to Mrs. Stephany Hyder. I'm sure she may be tired of the Liebster accolades ;) but she is truly an amazing blogger! I've loved being able to witness the birth of her blog into such an exciting, fun place to share ideas and giggle at the memories she shares! Right back atcha sweet lady!
I want to thank anyone and everyone who takes a minute or two to read my posts. I know sometimes they probably don't make a lot of sense and/or are not relevant to you and your life but you still take the time to read. Thank you! I love being able to document the highs and lows, trials and tribulations, victories and successes of life with my little family.
I hope you all enjoy the rest of your day today and as soon as this school year gives me a chance to breathe I'm going to share some cool stuff going on here in the Atkins household. Yay projects!!!
Love you all!
Until next time,