Monday, June 17, 2013

Summah To Do

Summer vacation is finally here!!!! 





Along with a little extra sleep, taking my time eating lunch, spending quality time with people I care about, and actually going to the bathroom whenever I want, I always get excited over the prospect of new projects around the house!

On deck for summah time we have (along with some photos for inspiration)-

*FINALLY painting the kitchen cabinets! I'm so ready for this y'all.

source
*Doing a switcharoo with the office/spare/bonus room. I need more sewing/crafting space and the current office will become a lovely man cave/dog room. We have a dark blue/teal-ish paint to use that I would love to use and incorporate Josh's love for all things Clemson with some bold orange accents, and I'm seeing it paired with some bold reds and neutral textures for my craft/office space. {yeesh, backslashing much here?!}

office space. source
man cave. source
*Painting the bonus room, man cave, & spare bedroom

office space in bonus room. source
man cave. source
spare bedroom. source
*Painting our deck using Behr's new line of deck over paint (follow the link for a great review!)

Behr deck over paint. source

*Possibly building some furniture for our living room & kitchen

ana white coffee table. source

ana white farmhouse table. source
 So that's the plan. You know what they say about plans... but it will be fun to see how everything plays out!

What are you up to this summer?

-A



No comments:

Post a Comment