Thursday, August 2, 2012

July Photo A Day Recap

This month has definitely been the busiest of them all so far this year! Lots of fun, happy things going on and I am so glad I participated in fatmumslim's July Photo A Day Challenge. I did it using the Instagram app; you can find me on there as ajatkins4120. Here below is a 2 part collage (because a 32 box collage just wasn't gonna happen!) taking a look back at each day's photo. I will admit that some of them were a challenge but I'm very thankful I did it.

Click it to see full size!

Click it to see full size!
I'm not going to be doing the August challenge with school getting ready to start back (already?!), but if you'd like to participate you can post your pictures on Instagram (which everyone with a smartphone should have- so cool!) with the hashtag #photoadayaug.

Happy snappin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment