Monday, May 7, 2012

Mushy Gushy

So all that remains of my bubonic plague from last week is an annoying drainage problem; of the sinus variety. It's all good though.

I'm in the middle of enjoying a quiet, relaxing evening before the PASS testing commences tomorrow morning. I heard this song on my iHeart Radio Train station (haha, still makes me chuckle... train station), which plays songs from a band I love called Train- but it also throws similar songs in there.

I don't know if you love your spouse as much as I love mine. He annoys the bejeebus out of me some days, but he's my other half. A part of me; joined as husband and wife by God. Daawwwwh. Our schedules have been so hectic since he went back to working every other Saturday that when I heard this song I absolutely melted. It's very sweet and romantic. Enjoy.



Until I appear out from the carnage of testing week,

No comments:

Post a Comment