Monday, January 9, 2012

Color Me Happy!

Mostly because in just a little over 6 months time Josh and I have been able to accomplish A LOT in our house. In fact, I didn't realize just how much we have gotten done until I perused through some 'before' pictures I found the other night. Although I don't have any 'after' pictures to share yet (they are coming soon, I promise!!) I would like to share the color inspiration in each of our rooms. Thanks to America's (women's) new favorite pastime, Pinterest, I was able to organize some awesome color swatches via Design Seeds to pull together the look we want for our nest. Enjoy!

Master Bedroom; pinned here
Master Bath; pinned here
Living Room; pinned here
Kitchen; pinned here






Spare Bathroom; pinned here
Future colors of the office; pinned here
Future colors of the spare bedroom; pinned here
 So there you have it! Again, pictures of our progress are to come soon; there's still a little cleaning and organizing that needs to be done due to the holidays. I hope yall enjoy poking around Design Seeds- I know I did; if you are on Pinterest, check out my link to the left to follow my pinboards and if you would like to join leave me a comment and I will email you an invite!

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment